We believe “Once an Eagle, Always an Eagle”. We want you to stay involved, regardless of how long ago you graduated. Through newsletters, reunions, and sporting or performing arts events, it’s easy to continue your relationship with the school and other alumni.
Signal Mountain High School can only be as great as its alumni. Your support and involvement allow us to continue opening doors of opportunity for future generations. Here are some ways you can help us:
- We want to know what is happening in your life, so update us when you move, add to your family, have professional changes, receive awards or honors, or anything else you’d like us to share with your class mates. It’s easy … just use Update Your Information and Submit Class Notes on the alumni website.
- Keep yourself informed about events, news, and your fellow alumni. Read the alumni newsletter, “like” our Facebook page, join our twitter and instagram sites, and visit the Signal Alumni website regularly.
- Attend SMHS events … athletic and performing arts, participate in Alumni activities, attend your class reunion, and attend the annual Coffee and Dessert event each year.
- Represent your class and serve as a class representative.
- Give to the Annual Fund. Your gift, regardless of its size, really does make a difference in the continued success of our school.
- Volunteer, because giving your time is as important as giving your money.